Returns & Refunds
All sales final. If you not happy with a product condition or its damaged. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to rectify the situation. Please understand that we package our product with care and attention. We can't control the handling of it once the postal service gets it. We try and replace or discount damage items so just email us and lets figure out a solution!
How Long Does Shipping Take?
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND CHECK EMAILS 1ST BEFORE CONTACTING US
Shipping for Cd's, Cassettes and Other Merch usual ships withing 10-12 Business Days
Pre-Order will always have a estimated date for shipping.
Vinyl shipping will take anywhere from 6-8 months depending on a few factors. Pre-Orders, Manufacturing and local postal services.
Can I Track My Order?
US purchases all have tracking #'s and will be provided. If you don't get a tracking and want one. Please email email@example.com and Subject line "Tracking Request".
International orders some depending on the country will have tracking available.
Can I Combine Orders?
We always ship out orders soon as we get them. Sometimes we get multiple orders and sometimes orders may rollover into another release. In any case, if its 2 orders pending and we can combine we will. Refunding shipping cost is not something we will do just because of how the orders are processed and that can become alot of work. If you have 2 orders and they ship together reach out and we will offer a discount code for a future purchase. If you have mulitple orders pending feel free to reach out and we will make a note to combine orders and then we will give a discount code.
My Order Was Damaged! What Do I?
Send us pictures of the damaged orders, we will do our best to replace the item. CD's & Cassettes rarely get damaged. Like never with our packaging. But vinyl records will ALWAYS have a tough road with these delivery services. A vinyl record has to be really damaged for us to give a store credit or replace. Seam splits & minor bends or nicks doesnt warrant that. You can always request the records to be sent outside of the jacket if you fear damage. We pretty good at packaging but again somethings be out of our control.
How Do I Submit A Project To BarsOverBs?
We really pride ourselves on being artist friendly. But we always pride ourselves on high quality music first and foremost. With that being said, PLEASE READ the criteria of what we look for and whats needed to get a released pressed with us. And even then its more about timing and schedule then anything.
1. Project must be at least 9 songs and 23 mins long. We charge preminum price because are merch is high quality but the most important aspect is the music and we wanna ensure the customers have a nice amount music to warrant this price point.
2. High quality artwork. Artwork is just as important as the music. Have artwork ready to show (Front & Back). If possible have the photoshop files handy so if we do choose your project we can have more creativity with setting up packaging.
3. Sending music. If the project isnt out yet send us a private link via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Make sure the music and artwork is there.
4. Older releases. Sometimes things fly under the radar. If you have something older and think its worthy feel free to submit.
5. Being honest with your selling power. This is very important because every artist has to know its base and how much they can move. We take projects because of the quality of the music. But we also have to have a good understanding of the artist base so we know how much to invest. If you can provide older releases and the amount of numbers they did that can help us get the right deal together so both parties take less risk.
OKAY! You read all of that.
Here's the submission email. BarsOverBs2016@gmail.com
Make sure the subject says: BarsOverBs Submission.
(Example: BarsOverBs Submission: Ghostface Thriller - Dark Mornings (New/Older Release)